Now that my birthday month is over my birthday freebies have come to an end. But, boy do I love when my birthday comes around and I get a ton of free stuff. For some reason it ALWAYS excites me and I don’t think I will ever grow out of that! Here’s my freebie crawl:
- Free $5 fill-up-your-cup at Menchies frozen yogurt
- Free appetizer from PF Changs so I tried their new lobster tacos for lunch on day
- Free dinner from Duke’s Chowder House, I had a very nice plate of their fish and chips while I watched the Seahawks game vs. Carolina on Sunday when Bryan was gone
- Free entree (when you buy an entree) at Benihana’s. Went with Bryan for a fun night out!
- Free lipstick duo from Sephora
- Free entree from one of my fave’s Veggie Grill!!
- Free snack size Buffalo Wild Wings for another lunch
- Free small sandwich from Which Wich
- Free froyo from TCBY after work one day
- Free $20 to spend at the Restaurant Group where I decided to go to Cutter’s on the waterfront for a delicious crab cake dinner
- Free froyo from my fave Yeti Yogurt
- Free drink of choice at Starbucks…bring on the venti cinnamon dolce please
- Free pastry and drink at Panera bread
- Free egg sandwich from Einstein Bro. Bagels (with purchase of coffee)
- Free barre class at Barre3 on the morning of my big day
I did pretty good this year!