…is what I am…or have been this week. Let’s take a look:
Saturday = Lazy Football Saturday
- Crazy Michigan win against Indiana
- Costume making
- Homemade breakfast sandwiches and a Starbucks run
- TCBY yogurt
Sunday = Yoga and FareStart Gala
- Great Lululemon class in the AM
- Lunch at Which Wiches of sandwiches for me and the boy
- FareStart Gala at the Convention Center (lots of fun and dinner for volunteers provided by Chipotle)
Monday = Thai Night Out with the Boy
- Shared our usual Pad Kee Mao with chicken and the Tom Kha Soup
Tuesday = SEAW Dinner Meeting at Hotel Monaco
- Topic = Braced Frames
- DELICIOUS Dinner = salad, cookies, and Maple-Grain Mustard Roasted Pork Loin, Parsnip Puree, Foraged and Cultivated Mushroom Ragout, Salsa Verde (yum yum yum)
Wednesday = Yoga Class
- I worked late and skipped out on a cooking class I was debating on taking. I went instead to Urban Yoga Spa for a hot yoga class, a shower after, and an early bedtime.
Thursday = Day to Myself
Friday = Dinner at Billy and Valerie’s House
- They made a great dinner for the two of us: Lamb chops, roasted Jerusalem artichokes with garlic aioli, salad, and a chocolate almond tart. We brought wine and a game, per their request. Our game selection was Skipbo…which we didn’t play because we were still sitting around the table talking at 11pm.
Much needed weekend ahead but now I need to get ready for our HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!