Excuse me?!? How are we only one week from Christmas? How has that already happened? Obviously from the lack of post after last weekend time is slipping through the cracks and it’s been difficult to find time to even rationalize this in my head. But it’s here I guess, “it’s actually here!”.
These past seven days have been eventful for sure. Here’s a little rundown:
- Dinner with my beau for hot ramen on a chilly and wet day
- Bryan tried on his new sailing gear for me which was just too cute
- I work from 9-4 (two thumbs down)
- Bryan sailed in a 5 hour race in Shilshole Bay brr
- We both cleaned up and headed over to the Witte’s for a nice dinner, drinks, and conversation
- Went to church service
- 1st ever 1-year old birthday party for Bryan’s childhood friends that are new to Seattle
- Rushed home for the Seahawk’s game
- Crummy game
- Made fettuccine, watched a movie and wrote thank you cards (almost done)
- Enjoyed a random Monday night holiday party with friends at the Vidal’s. We did bring a dish but we failed to have time to shop for a white elephant gift for the party.
- Met Polly for a free screening of the new movie Collateral Beauty
- We had dinner and good conversation at the nearby Jewel Box Cafe after the movie
- Made it to a hot pilates class with already sore leg muscles = bad idea
- Last Guest Chef Night of the year with Cedarbrook Lodge for roasted delicata squash salad, braised short ribs with greens and yams, and a excellent s’more cake
This weekend is our last weekend before Christmas so there is a good amount to get done. However, the company’s Christmas party is Saturday night so lets see how effective we can be post-party.