I’ve been busy. Having to replace my lost bag, with a birthday, and just with the turning of seasons I have been hard at work getting new things! 🙂
- Chic jeggings in navy…because none of my other navy pants fit anymore and I like comfort.
- White camisole because you can never have too many.
- Green fleece jacket because I like the black one so much and they are only $30 from H&M.
- Lace up army boots because everyone is wearing them these days.
- White cross bracelet because I thought it looked really cute.
- Awesome Rossignol S3 skis because they are the women’s versions of Bryan’s, I like the look, and I know they are good ones.
- Salomon ski bindings because the silver match my boots and my new skis and they are the right style for my ability.
- Marc Jacobs wallet…because I reallyyyyyyyyy needed a new wallet!