- I think that my hot pink nail polish is my absolute favorite in my collection. It is super girly, fun, doesn’t show much when it gets messed up, and I like looking at them while at work. Bright coral is a close second right now…black in the winter.
- I have been sooooo nostalgic lately.
- Had dreams of Lombardi’s pizza in NYC last night…that was weird!
- I have decided I really don’t like the combination of fish and cooked tomatoes (a few exceptions, like cioppino).
- Listening to good music was the only way I made it through seam-ripping my t-shirt quilt error. 2 hours of good fun…actually therapeutic.
- A part of me thinks I need to try this new bagel from Einstein and the other part of me thinks I should stay far away from it.
- My neighbors gave me a dirty look when I took the recyclables out the other morning…I guess we had quite a few empty bottles from Mad Men.
- Add mint (or any herbs for that matter) to your salad…you won’t turn back. I’ve been adding the fresh wild mint from our yard to Lebanese-inspired salads.
- I was experiencing soreness and pain with my jaw for a few days. Enter leftovers to the rescue.
- I took a look for the first time at my 401k after watching a PBS special with B the other night…actually doing well. Phew!
- …And now trying out a Mutual Fund.
- This dip is good!! The other one I tried, caramelized onion, I would only suggest as a sandwich spread.
- I ordered FOUR new swimsuits from Victoria Secret with the idea that I am only keeping ONE. Excited to find out which ONE I pick.
- Love getting my nails done…and the Rooms (short for roommate) no less. Made a Savvy Nails fan out of Polly and convinced both the Rooms to get mani/pedis every other month!
- Have gone through one pencil eraser in a weeks time…yeah, I make a lot of mistakes at work.
- Had a nice dinner at a new spot thanks to a $50 Groupon at Vio’s Cafe in Capitol Hill with Bryan on Wednesday night on their patio. Greek joint with fabulous food! We loved everything.
- Got really excited when I heard about a potential EGL meetup in Seattle.
- Another outdoor yoga class coming up in Capitol Hill with Tina on Sunday for the ultimate win.
- Wondering if it is going to be Paula Dean’s health or the media that finishes her off.
- Last week for Coppergate’s awesome Thursday night jazz, aquavit, interesting decor, and Swedish food.
- Have been gorged with cherries…that’s what happens when a roommate’s family lives on a cherry orchard and brings them up by the crateful.