Per my mom’s idea (and some podcast) I made an 18 for 2018 list in lieu of New Year’s Resolutions. The list was finalized a while ago but here it finally goes on the blog…so now it is real.
- De-clutter the house and organize the garage.
- Cook 20 meals at home every month.
- Revamp my wardrobe, making it easier to pick out outfits by getting rid of what I don’t like and storing away seasonal stuff. Focus on buying quality pieces in the store versus cheap items online.
- Visit my grandaddy.
- Buy a family car.
- Prepare with organization and structure for the SE exam. Prioritize this for the first three and a half months of the year.
- Have fun learning guitar.
- Make at least six girls nights happen.
- Maintain a healthy skin routine.
- Re-learn our lindy hop choreographed dance from the wedding.
- Pack five picnics somewhere.
- Work through my devotional book and pray nightly with Bryan.
- Read ten books for fun or learning.
- Swap reading/music/puzzles for TV one night a week.
- Cross stitch something.
- Make at least two recipes from three different cookbooks.
- Travel to visit a friend.
- Dine at five new-to-me restaurants.
I like my list and am feeling confident that it is not out of reach.