- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- Tie between mac and cheese and grilled cheese. I also liked a good chicken nugget.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
- Probably “Call Me Maybe” because Marika plays it for me out loud at work every single afternoon when I start to get tired. But right now the Chef soundtrack and the Begin Again soundtracks are rocking my world.
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- Yoga…indoors or better yet outdoors
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- Anything in the bathroom…or laundry (specifically hanging things up)
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
- Tied between running and yoga
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
- 9pm = sunset / Thursday / December?
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
- What is your favorite body part?
- Arms when they are toned, fingers when they aren’t
- What sound do you love?
- Birds chirping
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
- Potlucks and lawn games are my favorite!
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
- The ones that are the most vivid in my memory are the cottage during the summer and the first time I went snowmobiling with Grandpa over the Pine River. The view from a boat on the Sound with Rainier and the Olympics in the background is pretty breathtaking as well. Oh, so was the view from my Lee house…but I don’t really call that scenery.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- Bryan would tell me it must be 6
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
- I’d be dead…when was this survey made?
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- Marika’s been a pretty good one
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- My parent’s and grandparent’s wedding
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- Play guitar
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
- Opening a restaurant
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
- Spend the day with all of my loved ones alongside them
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- For some reason that was always Nicole, my middle name
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- I don’t really care about these types of things…I’d probably say a president or the Beatles back in their heyday
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- At the moment, buy a boat
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- Is this one question? Bird, ummmm Sangria, Mackinaw Island Fudge
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
- What is/was God’s plan for me?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
- Hermione (Emma Watson) and a few times Princess Kate
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Am I not grown up? I’d still like to be a beach bum with a surf shop
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
- Obviously look up random things like this…or sit outside
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- Chelsea Loo Who (I have no idea)
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- It would progress from the Disney movies, to Beach Boys and Diana Ross and the Supremes, to Grease, to Backstreet Boys and Christina Aguilera, and then to Jack Johnson and Ben Harper, then to Vampire Weekend and Fitz and the Tantrums and Mumford and Sons. I do remember times in my life through songs.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
- Yes, Mom could help answer that one.
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
- My high school graduation open house.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- Begin Again and I’m not normally a chic flick type of girl
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
- Mom could also help answer this one
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
- Our backpacking trip
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
- I was a fibber and I also lost things
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
- Every freaking week…anytime I have Thai (seriously), and the best one was Harvest Vine exactly one year ago for our anniversary
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
- I still remember giving Mom her kayak
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
- Everything…being cooked for, after school snacks, early morning cartoons, running through the rain and sprinklers, water balloon fights, sledding, building sandcastles
- What is your first memory of being really excited?
- Maybe when I waterskied for the first time
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- When was the last time you were nervous?
- A little bit before our first sailing class and definitely before my annual review at work
- What is something you learned in the last week?
- What story does your family always tell about you?
- I’ve lost count
- At what age did you become an adult?
- I don’t think I have yet, but probably when I moved out to Seattle