With how different this year has been, the fact that I have accomplished any of my 18 for 2018 I am proud of. However, now that we have just a few weeks left in the year I wanted to take a look at any left I can accomplish before year end or which I won’t be able to finish but want to carry forward into 2019.
- De-clutter the house and organize the garage.
- I feel good about where we stand with this but I do want to get rid of things we don’t use ever and “baby-proof” our house by getting rid of some items.
Cook 20 meals at home every month. Revamp my wardrobe, making it easier to pick out outfits by getting rid of what I don’t like and storing away seasonal stuff. Focus on buying quality pieces in the store versus cheap items online. Visit my granddaddy. Buy a family car.
- Prepare with organization and structure for the SE exam. Prioritize this for the first three and a half months of the year.
- Probably pushing this out to Spring 2020. Still on the radar but doubt it will be this year.
- Have fun learning guitar.
- I want to do this in the new year. It is still going to happen.
Make at least six girls nights happen. Maintain a healthy skin routine.
- Re-learn our lindy hop choreographed dance from the wedding.
- I would like to pick up dancing again. Might be a good date night in the future.
- Pack five picnics somewhere.
- Not the season but that is okay…we did a few.
- Work through my devotional book and pray nightly with Bryan.
- I want to pick this up in the new year.
- Read ten books for fun or learning.
- I would like to pick this up in the new year by maybe replacing some TV time at night with book time….especially if Bryan and Reese are going to bed early for work I could read in bed and would LOVE that.
- Swap reading/music/puzzles for TV one night a week.
- Will do in the new year.
Cross stitch something.
- I vow to finish my project by the new year…I’m so close!
Make at least two recipes from three different cookbooks. Travel to visit a friend.
- Visiting Amy in April and possibly Mark and Kim in the winter to ski. Also traveling for Amy’s bachelorette in Mexico.
Dine at five new-to-me restaurants.
I’m honestly surprised that I have accomplished 10 of 18 of the items on my list. The items remaining on the list I am truly excited to accomplish in the next year ahead. I’m eager to start reading again at night, maybe learning guitar, and all of my friends upcoming weddings that we will most likely be attending. 2018 was a great year but I am already excited for 2019!!!