This week was a transition from Bryan being sick until about Wednesday and now I’m sick. Sick being a bad sore throat but otherwise fine which is very strange to me. We both still worked, not missing a day, and we both still did more or less our same schedule; Bryan working till the wee hours, FareStart, and I was able to get in my weekly yoga class.
Other highlights were:
- Watching the World Series games was exciting
- Bryan got dinner and drinks with a high school friend that just moved to Seattle so at the last minute I decided to get a solo dinner at Duke’s with my birthday freebie
- We had a delicious Blue Apron meal that reminded me of mom’s pork and cranberries dish
- T Mobile has a Treats Tuesday offering where they give you a few free perks every Tuesday only good for that day. This week had Bryan and I getting a late night small frosty from Wendy’s, where we almost killed an entire pack of raccoons that ran through the street on our way home.
- I got to open 30 presents from my parents!!!! How fun was that 🙂
- Tonight we are having a “Dirty Thirty” party at work for the completion of 30% for two large projects in the office. Should be a good time at the bar with some of my coworkers.
- The rain stopped for two seconds…okay two days but it feels like only two seconds.