What?!? I can’t handle this I don’t think. Anyways, we are moving right along. Most items seemed to be in control and I’m not feeling like things are out of control, which is good. There was a good amount of things that were covered this week:
- Picked up Bryan’s wedding band
- Picked up my wedding band
- Still working on a good tie (this is a challenge!)
- Finally found sandals to wear with my dress!
- Figured out a lot of my outfits for packing for Michigan and honeymoon
- Figured out my rehearsal dinner dress
- Figured out my Lindy hopping dress
- Ordered the cake with design
- Picked out decor rental pieces with Serradella
- Designed the reception paper goods
- Got designed paper goods printed out
- Figured out our two readings for the ceremony and who would be doing them
- Selected our first dance song and the other important dance songs
- Worked through the week itinerary and olympics schedules
- Picked up my dress, veil and skirt
- Saw a few of my bridal shoot photos!!!
Bryan worked late on Monday night so I had some great time to work on my outfits and packing list. Tuesday night we spent at home with pork enchiladas and vegging on the couch. Wednesday night I had my dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned and then we continued working on the tie situation. After mediocre success we had a fantastic mystery shop dinner at a Japanese ramen place near Northgate called Kizuki. We stuffed ourselves with bowls of ramen, veggie tempura, takoyaki, and spinach in peanut sauce.
Thursday night I captained at FareStart while Bryan got his first stab at beverages!!! We had a busy night too with Sazerac coming to serve their three courses of a tuna nicoise salad, grilled hangar steak with garlic-eggplant puree, roasted corn and heirloom tomatoes, and for dessert we had a rich chocolate cremeux with passionfruit gel and white chocolate coconut ganache. Yum!!
This begins our last weekend in Seattle and we still have a good amount to do but also a lot of last times seeing friends before we leave. We are also supposed to have spectacular weather for our last week in Seattle!