I feel like this past year I have had a billion to-do’s in my head, always there, not always present. Of course, the days and weeks leading up to Christmas there are always more; presents to buy, plane tickets to purchase, friends to see, etc. On top of this Christmas we had: how do we get from Point A to Point B, what do we want to do for wedding tastings, why didn’t we buy flights sooner? But in all of that crazy-making in my head we have actually got a lot done!
- Purchased Christmas presents actually early
- Booked a menu tasting appointment
- Booked a cake tasting appointment and picked out our flavors
- Booked a hotel for a one night stay in Traverse City
- Booked the event rentals
- Booked the design rentals
- Picked the florist (?)
- Booked another cottage for our friends
- Assigned friend groups to cottages
- Purchased flights for Christmas
- Reorganized the kitchen and pantry
- First time shop for grooms suits
I’ll be glad when I can slow down from going a mile a minute and just enjoy time with family and friends this holiday season and luckily that’s less than a week away!!!