What does it take to get ready for your engagement photos taken:
- Clean the house inside and out to host our photographer and keep me sane
- Vacuum everywhere
- Run the dishwasher
- Tidy up the backyard
- Tidy up the garage
- Clean out bedroom
- Prep the guest room with clean sheets and towels
- Furnish snack food
- Clean the kitchen counters and floors
- Get a free facial thanks to Skoah’s first time promo
- Have an awesome manicure to pretty up ring-flashing hand
- Figure out outfits super last minute (like 30 minutes upon their arrival)
- Get a free curly haircut and style thanks to Ouidad salon in Wallingford
Additionally, in the short time we had between L.A. and Mark and Kim’s arrival on Wednesday night Bryan and I enjoyed our last of the three Blue Apron meals that was delicious and filling and also enjoyed a night out for awesome small plates and cocktails at two neighboring spots; Tavern Law and the Old Sage.
I also got a promotional lunch out with a friend at the Frolik rooftop on a sunny Wednesday afternoon!