My little mini vacation from Bryan ended up seeming super short and sweet with everything I had going on during the week. Nonetheless it was nice having a little exclusive Chelsea-time…
- Have joined Mode Fitness for their exercise classes with a 2 month Groupon trial and have really enjoyed their 6 am barre, TRX, and circuit training classes. I really, REALLY, love the circuit training classes with an instructor named Dawn
- Thoroughly enjoyed my SEAW summer banquet dinner with presentation on the largest dam removal in the Olympic Peninsula (there were some amazing desserts)
- Enjoyed a rooftop yoga class and post pours of rose in Capitol Hill with Yelp on Wednesday
- Enjoyed riding my bike to and from work and with detours along the way to get a good ride in while enjoying our continuing beautiful weather
- Watched the Bachelorette for once and an engaged couples episode on Love Can’t Weight that was somehow fascinating
- Worked on our wedding website and browsing Wedding stationery (there is so much out there!)
- Volunteered as abusser at the annualFarestart Guest Chef Spectacular where my usual Guest Chef Night role was replaced with four hours of ogling chefs and even had my own opportunity to sample all of the chefs creations (I just wasn’t allowed to drink all of the wine). I was so full I could barely get myself to the scooter. Definitely had some favorites which included: the salmon, asparagus and pesto on a mashed potato cake from Duke’s Chowder House, the blue cheese and filet mignon slider withcaramelized onions from The Capitol Grille, the chickenconfit on acrumpet from Queen Bee, thegazpacho with shrimp ceviche from theFareStart chefs, the miso-sake marinated black cod skewer from Ray’s Boathouse, and the peanut butter filled banana cakewhoopie pie with chocolate gelato on top fromTulalip Casino and Resort
- I spent a few hours actually pleasure-reading
- I spent much of my time working
- Got a pedicureat my favorite Savvy Nails salon because my feet needed it badly
- And I missed Bryan dearly!
And now I am off to California for my first visit ever!!!