- Tabata training at Lorna Jane on Monday kicked my butt…well my arm muscles for sure
- Tried my first barre class down the street at Conscious Body Pilates last week
- Don’t want to give up my weekly 6-mile runs yet
- Lots of walking around town
- Really wanting to play a pick up game of football or basketball, why is the season changing?
- We have an open can of pumpkin in the fridge now waiting to be made into more pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bread, or maybe pumpkin ravioli
- I’m trying to remember to get some miso paste, mirin, turmeric, and coriander
- Got the 4% Chobani plain greek yogurt to make a quick dip with honey for my fruit platter on Sunday and really love it (in small doses), its so creamy
- Bryan ate all of the left over peanut butter frosting 😦
- Crock pot is back in full swing
- Trying to make three dinners a week
- Really obsessed with Specialty’s Chinese Chicken Salad lately
- I’m liking simple homemade salad dressings; fresh lemon juice and olive oil, balsamic and olive oil and of course a chopped avocado or some goat cheese in the salad always enhances the flavor and creaminess
- Tis the season for pork, apples, potatoes, brussels
- I’ve really been loving my rice bran oils for anything really but salads and things roasted in the oven
- My new favorite beer found at Chuck’s Hop Shop: Rogue Mocha Porter (yum!)
- Favorite neighborhood bar; The Neighbor Lady had a fabulous maple whiskey steak on parsnip pureed with mustard greens…for $12!
- Two decanters to make my homemade coffee and chocolate liquors
- Amy got me a new yoga bag
- New winter headband with a flower crochet on
- Chalkboard labels for various items in the kitchen: flour, sugar, brown sugar. etc.
- I want a fall wreath for the door
- Bright red lipstick and bronzer from H&M surprisingly
- Curly hair enhancer spray for dry hair