- Clinched a victory late in the game against the Astros on Monday night. Exciting game!…but then saw that we have lost every game since 😦
- Free screening of This is Where I Leave You on Tuesday night.
- Guest of our friend’s housewarming party on Wednesday with drinks and snacks.
- Complimentary Barre class at new downtown hotspot Lorna Jane.
- Back to FareStart on Thursday night with guest chef Eva Restaurant and Bar.
- Friday night open house for FareStart’s new expansion space complete with wine, food (um…crab cakes, prosciutto wrapped asparagus, sliders, cheese platters, and more) and tours of their new 12,000 sqft space. This space is amazing…definitely best view in Seattle with 180 degree views of the city, stadiums, and the sound.
- Received our first CSA box ever, tried out the popular Northwest CSA Full Circle (review to come).
- Bryan had to work on Saturday 😦
- But then we had a nice Italian dinner out at La Vita E Bella with salads, gnocchi with pancetta and roasted red pepper sauce and cheese filled homemade ravioli with Dungeness crab and a saffron cream sauce, two glasses of wine and finished off with what they call a chocolate truffle.
- Seahawks game watching party #2 on Sunday. Win #2…no and that was a bit of a bummer. Bryan smoked a 17 lb brisket for 17 hours. I made mac and cheese and a green goddess dressed salad with produce from our CSA box. David brought a great bean dip and Polly brought homemade chocolate chip cannolis that were bomb!
- And Polly stayed and hung out with Bryan and I all of Sunday night.