Boy is my summer all filled up already. It is actually kind of insane. Bryan and I were talking that if we do much hiking at all it will have to be in the evenings after work. Take a look:
- July 27-28th: Oregon with Bryan, Polly, and Mark. Planning on hitting a brewery, cherry picking, visiting Portland, and staying at Polly’s house
- August 3-4th: Two-year anniversary trip…either group kayak trip in the San Juan Islands or B&B in Victoria, B.C.
- August 10-11th: Fitz and the Tantrums concert on Friday night and then going up to Vancouver, B.C. to cheer on Bryan’s friend in half marathon
- August 17-18th: Bryan’s parents visiting, company picnic, probably day fishing trip
- August 24-25th: Banks Lake boating weekend with friends
- August 31-September 2nd: Labor Day…Bumbershoot Music Festival, volunteering and attending
- September 7-8th: Parents visiting…Mt. Rainier, Bainbridge, etc.
- September 14-15th: SEAW picnic I’m planning on Saturday but otherwise free
- September 21-22nd: In Colorado for a wedding
- September 28-29th: FREE!