My habits have slowed but have yet to come to a standstill. Recently I have been focusing attention on necessities (cough cough). Here are my recent purchases:
- Two bracelets from Groopdealz
- New bike!!!!!!!! I actually really love it. I was worried about it being too big but I can stand over it (just barely) and I really love riding it!
- About to order these bartender glasses from World Market for Mad Men nights.
- I also bought 5 shares of General Mills stock.
- I bought a helmet, bike light, and $150 gift card to Recycled Cycles in Fremont from a girl on Craigslist…for my new bike.
- A spontaneous order from American Eagle, of who I have not tried on their clothes or shopped at for a few years but they had a good sale and discount going on. I really lucked out on what I bought and that EVERYTHING actually fits me.
- And on the end from my past purchases I have so far made pretty good use of them already. I have used my cheap serving platters for two Mad Men meals and used my wok at the last Mad Men Asian-themed dinner. I am still waiting to use my mini casserole pans and my mini cast iron pan and roasting rack.
- I’ve worn the pink dress and the blue dress (Bryan loved the blue dress even though it is super simple and not revealing) as well as the shirt (but I guess I got the shirt in blue not green, should have gotten it in green).
- I also continue buying Groupons and such like it is going out of style…at least Bryan finally admitted he liked that I get those.