It’s October already!!! How does this happen so quickly? It certainly doesn’t feel like Seattle October weather yet. Still having clear, crisp days with abundant sun. September was a great month. Here’s what I was loving in September:
- Visitors: Claire and my dad were both great to have in Seatown for several nights.
- First trip to Colorado since I was like 10. And got to attend a very nice wedding and stay up in the Rocky Mountains.
- New fabulous cereal finds: Peanut Butter cheerios are killer, Dulce De Leche cheerios ain’t too shabby, and some other great cereal finds from Nature’s Best.
- Snack Pack puddings…I don’t know why.
- Tacos from Camion (I can never get enough. Reason enough alone to go to a Seattle sports event).
- Black nail polish…it is back for me.
- Pumpkin schmears appear at Einstein Bros. Bagels = major win!
- Free Subway melts for a straight week.
- Tutta Bella’s fig, prosciutto, rosemary and goat cheese pizza (daydreams about that).
- Meeting my goal with my team.
- Playing tennis regularly again.
- All the new dresses I got at Express back for the wedding.
- Masterchef, the show.
- How I Met Your Mother, Season 1 (yeah I know I am a little behind).
- My new camera (= free thanks to my company)
And of course October is the best month of the whole year. I have always loved October and I don’t think it is just because my birthday may or may not fall in this month. Here is what I am looking forward to in month ten:
- Leaving for Austin for ACL in a week!!
- Three course dinners (I have been enjoying these lately)
- Seattle Restaurant Week (hence, more three course dinners to come)
- New Fitz and the Tantrums CD out 10/9
- Mumford and Sons, Avett Brothers, and many other favorite bands also just released their new albums
- Starting the Journey class at church
- Many more pumpkin goodies while I can (Einstein bagels, pumpkin pancakes are at IHOP, cookies, frozen yogurt, lattes, etc.)
- A few workshops/classes for work to continue growing my brain
- Working on my new goal with the team for the duration of the fall
- Expecting a trip to West Virginia soon for work
- My birthday…nuff said
Let the good times roll!!!