SEATTLE VS. PORTLAND
All week I have been debating my choices for this weekend. Not because I didn’t want to do something but I kind of want to do everything. My original plans were to go see Head and the Heart at the Portland Zoo with the crew but there were several pros for staying in Seattle instead.
- Miss Head and the Heart concert
- Amy’s a little mad
- Not see Dev this weekend (but learned he is coming for Seafair Weekend so all is well)
- See Fitz and the Tantrums at the Capitol Hill Block Party
- Attend Bite of Seattle
- Attend friend’s BBQ at Alki Beach on Saturday
- Avoid awkwardness of Boeing boys without Bryan
- Have an actual date night with Bryan
- See Dark Knight Rises and have a 3-course dinner at Emmer & Rye for date night
- Attend the wood construction workshop with Marika for work at the Steelhead Diner on Friday
- Save myself for Eastern Washington camping and boating for next weekend
- Attend a meeting
- Being able to give my concert ticket to Luis’ girlfriend who was coming all the way from Atlanta to surprise him for his birthday
Yes, so I outweighed the options with staying here. At first I was really in debate mode but once I made up my mind I refused to dwell on that decision or feel guilty. And I did not!
This week was crammed with appointments of various kinds and the Sounders game on Wednesday with the crew that it really went by fast. Weather has been nice, tried an outdoor awesome yoga class at Gas Works Park on Thursday, froyo continues to be tasty, and work is still moving along.